Scrolls: A hands-on, interactive workshop on the cloth based Phad paintings
Recount the legends of heroes and folk deities with this hands-on workshop!
‘Scrolls’ is an e-workshop on the cloth based Phad paintings of Mewar.
As part of this two day workshop, the participants will be introduced to The Glorious History of Mewar, a Phad in the Museum's collection, and have the chance to learn and create mini Phad paintings, under the guidance of the award winning artist, Mr. Abhishek Joshi.
Participants will be provided preparatory guidelines, video tutorials and list of materials required, on registering
- Dates : 24th and 25th September 2020
- Timing : 4 pm to 5 pm
- Fee : Rs. 350/- GST included
Register in these 3 simple steps
- Make online payment
- Take a screenshot of successful transaction
- Fill registration form and submit
(Please indicate your name when making payment)
- Name : Maharana of mewar charitable foundation
- Bank Name : Bank of Baroda
- Branch : City Palace, Udaipur
- Account Number : 77040100005593
- IFSC/NEFT Code : BARB0VJUDCP (Fifth character is ZERO)
- MICR Code : 313012021
Form for registration: